- Sister Randy was created and directed by Dan Hanna while working at Protozoa/Dotcomix in San Francisco.
- Her design was based on an earlier character called Granny who was created by Steve Rein while working at Protozoa.
- Todd Pound modified the design toward her current appearence.
- Tracey Roberts created the models based on Todd's drawing and added some of her own interpretation.
- Dan Hanna put all the pieces together (a process known as rigging) to create a fully functioning digital puppet.
- Sister Randy's voice is done by Gerri Lawlor. Gerri is a local improv artist.
- She is animated by Dan Hanna using a type of Motion Capture known as Digital Puppetry. Some broadcast animation was done by Mariette Marinus.
- Sound work (recording, breakdown, selects and effects) was done by Noah Landis.
- Many of the early scripts were written primarily by Bucky Sinister, a local writer and poet.
- Subsequent scripts were written by Bucky, Stephen Brophy, Les Milton, Beth Lisick and Dan Hanna.
- Several producers were involved at different times throughout the life of the project: Jessica Anthony, Neon Weiss, Buzz Hays
- Several production artists were involved at different times throughout the life of the project: Kimberly Walton (who in particular created the title card), Benjamin Nygren, Adam ? and others.
- If you worked on Sister Randy and I have neglected to mention you or if I've misspelled your name and/or failed to credit you in some way then please let me know.